1. Has the course been recognized by competent bodies ?
Recognized by R.G.P.V-Bhopal., AICTE- and Council Of Architecture New Delhi. Duration of course – 5 Years (10 semester) including one sem. of Training.
2. What future prospects one has after this course ?
1.Can start his own Consultancy firm. As an Architect/ Interior designer.
3. Govt. departments.
5. Becomes eligible for P. G. in landscaping ,city Planning, Urban Planning, Transport
Planning, Environmental Planning etc.
3. What is NATA ?
NATA-Stands for National Aptitude test for Architecture. It is an online entrance examination, conducted by COA Delhi and is conducted daily. Hitkarini college of Architecture & Town Planning has been detailed as a NATA examination center and shall conduct exams from 10th of June onwards.
4. What is the status of NATA viz-a-viz AIEEE ?
The later is an exam for admission to some specific colleges, while NATA is a test being conducted by council of Architecture and is the basic criteria for admission to all colleges of Arch. through out the country.
5. What are the eligibility criteria’s for admission to this course and can students with math & commerce as their subject are eligible ?
Eligibility for Admission : 50% marks in 10+ 2 in any stream (Commerce/ PCM) with maths as a subject and 40% marks in NATA Exams.
6. What is the enrollment and exam procedure for NATA ?
NATA Forms- Can be downloaded from NATA site online.
SUBMISSION- Duly filled form along with 10thMarksheet,hall ticket of 12th Exam. with identity proof and a demand draft worth of Rs. 1,000/- payable to COA Delhi can be submitted in HCATP, Jabalpur. Date of online exam can be arranged as per mutual convenience of the candidate & HCATP.
NATA ONLINE EXAM- Consists of two parts
1. Online objective exams.
2. Drawing skill exam. ……….(200 Marks)
7. For admission to B.Arch. how NATA and qualifying exams are weighed together ?
For admission to B.Arch. 50-50 % weight-age is given to 10+2 marks and NATA marks.
8. For preparation of NATA can some guidance be made available from HCATP. ?
HCATP extended full guidance to candidates desirous of appearing in NATA. The college is conducting orientation course for all who want to appears in NATA. Classes are running in the college (Free of
9. After getting selected for admission, what extra facilities are provided in HCATP. ?
The college boasts of having the best student/ teacher ratio available in any other college with 7 faculty members along with best infrastructure. The college has a well stocked library with international/ national publications and journals. A very well furnished workshop and a computer center with internet facilities for students. The college encourages its students to take part in all national/ international competitions and take up active part in social issues. College also encourages students to take part in NASA- the biggest students organization in the world conventions. College provides hostel facility and transport facility to its students.