Hitkarini College of Architecture and Town Planning (HCATP) feels extremely privileged to have been able to provide manpower resources to drive the country’s growth engine. This college gives opportunities to develop skills and to achieve professional excellence. One of the biggest boosts from the college is an increase in Self-esteem, Self – confidence, practical knowledge, develop good networking & industry exposure.
Hitkarini College of Architecture and Town Planning offers five years course leading to B. Arch Degree from RGPV, Bhopal. Criteria for 2022 admissions as per COA, New Delhi are NATA 2022 Qualified.
Candidates shall have to apply to www.mponline.gov.in for online admission against general pool seats within the stipulated date. Admissions against General pool seats are done through the Counselling held by DTE, Bhopal, based on the merit list prepared by DTE, Bhopal.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in NATA – 2022
NATA website: www.nata.in
NATA dates 2022
1st Exam– 12th June 2nd Exam– 7th July 3rd Exam– 7th August
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2021
Eligibility criteria for NATA 2021 – No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
Council of Architecture conducts the tests (NATA) every year for admissions in B.Arch Courses. It is mandatory to qualify NATA to seek admission in Architecture Course. Candidates may appear two times to qualify/ improve the test score in NATA.
- NO Age limit
- PCM are compulsory subjects in class 12.
- The candidates must have passed the 12th level examination from a recognized board with at least 50% marks in overall aggregate.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, NCL category, or PWD (Persons with Disability) shall be provided with a relaxation of 5% marks in total aggregate in the 10+2 Level.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible.
- Council of architecture conducts the tests (NATA) every year for admissions in B. Arch courses. It is mandatory to qualify NATA to seek admission in the Architecture course.
- The NATA tests shall be conducted on different dates as computer-based examinations, candidates are allowed to appear for up to 3 NATA tests. In case the candidate appears for 2 tests, The best of the 2 scores shall be a valid score. And in the case of 3 attempts, a valid score shall be the average of the 2 best scores.
Free NATA exam guidance classes are available in the college
For More Details Contact:
Ar. Sameer Banodha, Mobile No: +91-9926687851
Ms. Swanki Nayak, Mobile No: +91-8602532557
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Facebook page link – https://www.facebook.com/hcatp
For more information Contact: Ar. Sameer Banodha, Mob. 9926687851